Monday, March 22, 2010

I Heart Faces Weekly Challenge!!!

entered the IHeartFaces weekly challenge a while back when they were looking for messy faces! I didn't place in their children's category but in the adult category I placed in the top 10!!! Woo hoo!! i have also entered a few others since then but haven't placed since then!! But I learned a lot from Angie and Amy and all of the WONDERFUL Photographers over there! This weeks theme is Focusing on Angles and I think I have a good Shot! My picture was taken with my new I have taken several pictures over the last few months with my friend Chrissi's Nikon D3000 that she got from her hubby (He is a good Man!!) for Christmas!!! I seriously fell more in love with the DSLR than I ever was before! I knew I wanted one but I had never felt the pure rush of shooting with one! For our anniversary this year my husband surprised me with a Canon Rebel EOS and an extra lens!! He is AWESOME!!! So anyway on with my ramblings! My entry for this week is a picture of my daughter Addisyn (17mnths) playing in the Garage/ Playroom! Good Luck to Everyone who is entering in the fun this week!!!



5 comments:

Momma Russell said...

Love the angle on this, and the light makes her glow!

Alice said...

what a beautiful little girl! nice entry!

i love the music on my blog, too :). i leave it playing while i work. there's enough to run about 3 hours on there - lol! thanks for commenting on my cemetary shot :)

Brooke said...

Oh my, look at those eyes! She's such a doll!

Jan said...

Awww, so sweet!! Adorable little angel!! Love it!

Joe and Samantha said...

What a great picture. She looks so innocent!