Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I guess I should get back into the swing of things with a ...

Lovely Yellow Ribbons

Today's TatT is
Buffalo Chicken dip!

1 bottle Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce (or you can use the buffalo sauce of you own preference!)
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
1 package shredded cheddar cheese ( I use pre-shredded but you can totally shred your own)

Step 1
Preheat oven to 375degrees
Boil the chicken till done and finely shred.

Step 2
Combine 1/2 of the cheddar cheese, 8oz cream cheese, shredded chicken, and Buffalo sauce in a mixing bowl. Blend ingredients well

Step 3
Pour mixture into a baking dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese.

Step 4
Bake for approx 15-20min until cheese is melted and the mixture is bubbly!!!

Serve warm with Tortilla chips!!! Enjoy!!


This week is going slow and it is only Tuesday LOL!
Ernie started back to work yesterday and it was bittersweet for me! this last month for me and the girls was amazing just having him home! And even though I know we were both ready for him to return to work I don't think I was 100% ready! I never am LOL!
So for our last weekend before he had to return we spent it as a couple and as a family! Friday was our Anniversary! We have now celebrated 5 blissful (ha ha had to laugh) ok so maybe not blissful they have been crazy and wonderful nonetheless. Friday morning Ernie surprised me with the 2nd best gift he has ever gotten me A CANNON REBEL DSLR!!! I am in love with this Camera and am enjoying learning to use it! That night we went out to one of our Favorite places Dixie Grill ! We enjoyed a laid back dinner just the 2 of us (our wonderful and amazing friend Chrissi watched the girls). Saturday we went and spent the afternoon at the zoo With some wonderful friends!! I got some great shots of the kids and animals! Sunday I hosted a soy candle making party and it was a lot of fun!


No comments: