Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday at the Table!

Before I get into my TatT, I just wanted to tell you that I have some pretty fabulous friends! My dear friend Stacie has loaned us her computer mouse (she isn't currently using her computer) and her old Camera! Which just happens to be a slightly older version of the one my darling child broke! She is a fabulous friend I would link her but she blogs on Myspace and is private! My other friend Brandon is computer savvy and is going to try and pull all of my pictures that went into a very good hiding spot when my hubby decided my computer needed to go back to factory settings! So keep your fingers crossed that he is successful!! I thank god that I am an avid Myspace user and have been religiously uploading almost all of Cami and Addisyn's pictures!

Ok so my second addition of TatT is...

Bisquick Ultimate Chicken Fingers
4 servings

3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb), cut into crosswise 1/2in strips
2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt or garlic salt
1/2 tsp Paprika
1 egg slightly beaten
3 tbsp butter or margarine, melted

Heat Oven to 450 degrees
Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
In 1 gal resealable bag combine bisquick mix, cheese, salt, and paprika.

Dip chicken strips into egg and drop into bag of dry mixture. seal bag and shake vigorously to coat. Place Chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat to use up remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.

Bake 12-14 min, turning halfway through with a pancake turner, until no longer pink in the center.

These were ridiculously simple and all together (cook time included) took about 30min to make! I hope next week to have more yummy kid friendly recipes for my TatT!
Enjoy!!

No comments: