This is the start of my Thoughtful Thursdays!!
I myself have many things I am thankful for this year!
1. I have a loving family who no matter what distance is between us has found a way to stay in touch!
2. I have 3 BEAUTIFUL children!!
Hunter, You are and will always be my first born and booger boy! I love and miss you!! I hope you are having a wonderful life! You deserve the world and all of the knowledge it holds! Your Daddy and Christy mean well in keeping you from me, I wasn't the best momma I could have been for you and I am sorry! There isn't a single day that goes by that you are not a thought in my head!!! I love you and always will!! One day I hope you understand and forgive me!!
Camille, My little Momma! You are beautiful, vibrant and full of life! Please never let anyone put out that beautiful light in your eyes!! I love you very much and even though some days you push me to my limits, I know that no matter what you seek to do in life you will succeed as long as you put your heart and mind to work as one! (Though please my darling 2yr old try to refrain from climbing upon my counter tops and yelling obscenities at drivers who you feel are in your mommies way!! I must remember to refrain from the same while you are in the backseat!)
Addisyn, My dinky doo girl! You are so new, yet I feel as if you have always been a part of our lives! I love every part of you and the person you will become! (Though please refrain from learning some of your sister's bad habits!) I hope and pray that your life be full of laughter, because that is what you deserve! Amazing things are yet to come for you little girl!
3. My Amazing husband!! You make my life worth something! I enjoy most every minute we spend together (even when you are playing an annoying video game)! Just knowing you are home safe is something to be thankful for! I am going to miss your stupid drawn out stories, sometimes they are what gets me through the night when you are gone! This next year is going to be nothing short of difficult, but we will be ok in the end! You do amazing things for this country and this family! Your sacrifice does not go unnoticed!! I love you!!!<3
4. Amazing friends throughout the world who have been through H3!! and back with (me) us! These individuals and families are not friends in my eyes! These people are family!! We are blessed enough to be able to pick some of our own families and I have to admit I have created myself an amazing one!! I am not going to name them because they know who they are and if they need to make sure they know how to contact me! I love you all and couldn't have made it to this point in my life with out all of you!
5. The health of myself and my family! Where it isn't always the best I am thankful that it is still (for the most part) intact and none of us are ridiculously ill or incapacitated in any way! I look forward to many more moments in the next year to be thankful for and many more after that!
Unfortunately I know not everyone is as fortunate as we are and would like everyone at this point to please donate to your local food banks! There are homeless people/ Families everywhere who could sometimes use a little extra help! I know that times are not great for everyone but if everyone would donate a can it truly adds up!! Remember in the Yule/ Christmas/ Kwanzaa/ Hanukkah Season that there are less fortunate people out there and donate to them! If you are unsure of your local Food Bank click here to find one in your area!
Ok So now that I have blessed everyone with my thankfulness Feel free to leave me a quick note on a couple of things you are thankful for!
Have a Great Turkey Day!!!