Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have been holding out to post this one!!

Because I wanted both of our families to be informed first! I know that some of the family has not been informed about this and I have been holding off posting this because of that! But we have waited a little over a week and have not gotten a return phone call so...

Ernie volunteered and is being deployed, he is going on what is referred to as an IA (Individual Augmentee) deployment and is going to assist the Army or Marine Corp in their operations.! He leaves for 3mnths of school the end of February (To be more exact he leaves on Cami's birthday), he will possibly be able to come home for 10days before officially heading to Afghanistan. Then he will be getting a 2week R&R period at some point!

This was a decision that Ernie and I sat down and discussed before he decided to volunteer and I support it 100%! It is going to be rough but I do not want my husband to regret not doing something. And this is something that he feels the need to do! I respect that!

Thank you all for your Love and Support! It isn't going to be easy but we will make it and be better for it in the end!

4 comments:

Miss Hope said...

Many prayers and thoughts for a safe return home!

Thank you for serving!

Anonymous said...

Love the new LOOK! My prayers go with your family. These will be trying times indeed. Thank you and your DH for all that you do!

((((hugs))))

Mamarazzi said...

wow...thank you to you and your husband for being so willing to do whatever it takes for our country. may your lives be blessed many times over for this truly selfless act!

i noticed you are a new follower of my blog so i had to come over and welcome you!

i look forward to seeing you around my place and can't wait to come back here and soak up more of your bloggy goodness!

Mamarazzi said...

the mr linky on that post is just for the people who participated in the last swap. i don't know how to remove it either. atleast it sends people nowhere. lol.